Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Year in Review


Admittedly, I've been a little bit negligent with my blog.  It's been approximately 437 days since my last post.  My advice to anyone who cares: don't start your own company and expect to regularly update a blog.   It's just not going to happen.

In a nutshell - in order to be able to stay at home with the kids we decided I'd start a home cleaning company for something "to do on the side."  This "side business" completely snowballed and became a bit larger than expected.  While thankful for a successful business, a perfectionist should not try to juggle a company and a family.  It doesn't end well for the perfectionist.

Since I use my blog as a record of my children's childhood the past 14 months will henceforth be known as "the missing year." But I'm determined to make up for this!  I've prepared a few posts that document "the missing year." I'll try to get them out of the way as soon as possible and start posting recent events. Well, this is my intention at least. I don't make promises anymore.

Memorial Day Weekend 2011 - Camp Hunt Family Weekend.  A bunch of us meet at camp and hang out.

Patrick (ack! at only 10 1/2 months! My baby....).  I miss sleep-n-play outfits.






 
You will see, in future posts, my attempts for group photos of my children.  One or more of them never look normal. It will be a glorious day when all three smile normally for the camera.  Obviously, I'm subbing for Patrick in the picture below. (but still, why can't Jamison look at the camera?!?)

No comments: