Saturday, July 18, 2009

Two Weeks

For the next two weeks we will be out of town doing our usual summer activities. On Sunday, the kids and I head up to Camp Hunt for the week where I'll teach the 15-18 year old girls and the kids will roam the hills. I'll still have my blackberry on me and there is minimal internet there so hopefully will be able to upload some pictures of our time at camp. My sister and Maddie & Ruthie will be up with us as well so we're prepared for toddler chaos.

After that, Brian will join us as we head up to a week at Sacandaga Lake where there is NO INTERNET (gasp!). So you won't be hearing from us for a while.

In case you haven't seen us in a while, this is what we look like:


Hope you all are having a great summer! I hope to have some great stories and pictures to share once we're back!

No comments: