Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm It

I have been tagged by my Georgia peach Ashley http://www.twosweetfeet.blogspot.com/. This is unlike any "tagging" that I have ever seen but it should bring up some fun posts on other blogs. The rules of "tag" are like this: go to your fourth picture folder and then to the fourth picture in the folder. Write four things about that picture (on your blog) and then tag four other people. I can't wait to see what pictures are dug up!

1. This was taken in July when me, my sister, and all our kids were at Camp Hunt. INSANITY.

2. I love how Lily's nail polish is chipped and on it's last day.

3. I used to pick Queen Anne's Lace all the time what I was at camp so I felt a little nostalgic taking this shot.

4. I actually should have deleted this picture a while ago because it didn't turn out exactly like I wanted it to, but something made me keep it. It must have been the fact that deep down I knew I would be tagged and if I had deleted this picture then my tagged picture would have been of a half-way built nursing station on the camp property. so this is much better.

I tag:
Rachel Lu
Kristen
Reagan (maybe she'll actually post something now)
and my new friend Amy/24 Crayons

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Why would you consider deleting this picture??!! I think it's very artsy and creative.:) and thanks for participating in the tag..i knew you would have a humorous take on it!

Kristen said...

Ok, so in all honesty. I go to "My Pictures" folder, and go to the 4th folder it it the sample pictures that come with Microsoft. Not too much of a story there. One day I went to Staples and bought a computer. When I turned it on, there was this sample picture. So, I can either cheat and do folder 3 (because that is a picture of Grammy that would be a tear jerker of a post) or you can pick a number 1-126...excluding 4.

24crayons said...

YAY... Okay I'll do it!

I really like the pic btw.

Unknown said...

i will post soon...no internet at my house yet.