Saturday, January 10, 2009

Glad to Have My Camera in the Kitchen

Since Jamison was eating his afternoon snack in his high chair I went downstairs to put in a load of laundry. I wasn't gone five minutes and this is what I saw when I came up the stairs. (Please ignore his hair - he had just woken up from his nap).

I have no clue how the kid did it. Granted, he wasn't buckled in but the tray was as far in as I could get it.


Then the next morning we came into the kitchen and we saw a thief!

We've had this bird feeder up for a little less than a year and this is the first time that we saw a squirrel. So he definitely isn't the smartest rodent in the neighborhood.


This guy was very talented. He had to climb on our roof and then slowly ease himself down onto the bird feeder. I was really afraid his nasty claws would tear the screen but we were lucky.

Brian threw a tennis ball at him to make him go away. That was just as entertaining for the kids as the upside down squirrel.

No comments: