Monday, January 5, 2009

Guessing Game

Ok all you smarty pants out there, I've got a tricky game for you. I was going to offer a small prize for it but decided that the reward of winning should be a prize in itself.

I'd like to hear what you think the objects below are. Go on, guess. They are all the same object just in different sizes.

I'll even give you some help. Here they are next to a tea light so you have a size reference.

I'll admit it took me about 5 minutes. But I should have known better. And Brian - you are not allowed to guess!

11 comments:

Kristen said...

My vote is teeth from Tulip, since she smells like death.

Brian and Katie Whitt said...

nope - but that was Brian's first guess too. and Tulip is very offended by your comment. So offended that she decided to sleep an extra hour today to make it a full 23 hours of laziness.

Kristen said...

If I could feel them then I could guess better. My next one is candycorn with the bottoms bitten off. If you are just finding that now though, it is quite disturbing.

Anonymous said...

I was going to say teeth, but you said that's not it. What about pieces of popcorn?

Brian and Katie Whitt said...

nice tries! no one the candy corn and no on the popcorn.

Rachel said...

I can't figure it out either. Jeremy and I both thought it might be teeth or popcorn as well. This is a good guessing game you got going. Let me keep thinking...

Matt and Rachel said...

How about the tops of crayons?? If they were in my house, I'd guess Harrison had eaten the rest!!! :)

Brian and Katie Whitt said...

Rachel Wilson is the closest!! But it's not crayons! I'll keep it open until tomorrow morning and then I'll reveal (if you haven't guessed it already)

Lila said...

They are tips of markers, pens, etc. I only guess this because I take care of the little tot every day.

CapAFD said...

Since my original guesses were already taken by others, I'll now try for 'pieces of erasers'.

24crayons said...

Did I miss it!? What are they!?